Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Cristina "Kit" Viguilla-Navarro

My search for my classmates in ICAM is still on. Just recently, I found out that one of my classmates in grade school-- Ma. Cristina Viguilla, is now a famous name in the world of opera. She is now a colaratura soprano and lives in the US. According to her sister, Cristina or "Kit" as they call her, lived in Switzerland before, and now settled in the US. I remember her as one of the best in our school. She is a smart girl, but honestly, I didn't remember her showing her singing prowess during that time. She may have developed it in the latter years. If you search her name in any search engine as Cristina Viguilla, it will give you her name with Navarro as her married name, but it's still the "Kit" we now. Unfortunately, all the search engines wouldn't give any images of her, so I'm still wondering how she looks like now. All I had was a class picture with her in ICAM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home