Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Here & There

I have lechon for lunch today (again?). Oo eh. Couple weeks ago I was just talking of getting tired of paksiw na lechon for 4 days straight... and now it's haunting me again. Well, the paksiw na lechon came about when we held our son's baptism. This lechon I had today was from my son's birthday. This time hindi ko na pinapaksiw kasi I'm having goose bumps just recalling the taste and smell of paksiw. Anyhow, 'twas good! Just dippin' the meat in Mang Tomas sauce is waaaaaaaayyyy yummy than paksiw.

......

Before I started lunch nga pala, my husband called me up just to tell me that I should be careful in giving our toddlers food specifically the popcorn. He read in the papers that a tot in New York was choked for eating popcorn inside the movie theatre. Apparently, the parents, particularly the Dad, got a promotion so he took out his family to see a movie to celebrate the occasion, but to their dismay, their 3-year old son choked on the popcorn it was eating and died. *Sigh* sad story but I want to share to all the parents out there to be more watchful of what and how their kids eat. Yun lang.

......

Few days ago, I got a surprise email from a long time IRC friend, Laraine! We used to chat in efnet and quarterdeck (servers). Her handle is LoKaReTTe, and she still is. :-) 'Twas really nice of her to have found me in friendster. I saw a few old friends in there, too. I am thinking, sana one time ay magkaroon ng reunion ang mga chatters ng Quarterdeck. How fun! To Larah, good to see and chat with you again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home