Friday, July 09, 2004

Paksiw na Lechon atbp.

Ilang araw ko ng baon baon for lunch ang paksiw na lechon. I think after the 4th day that I've been having it for lunch, I want to swear the thing off my list of favorite viands. We still have 1 1/2 tray to finish and I don't think I can bear to even give it a look. Bakit ang dami naman, you will ask. Well, when my son was baptized, we had lechon as a main dish and it was barely finished after the occasion. My m-i-l's (mom-in-law) suggestion was to turn it into paksiw, and so she did. We've already given it out as "pabalot" but still it was just a lot, lot, lot! If you want some, tell me and I'll email to you the direction to our house :D Really now....

/

Yesterday, I was giving my daughter a bath, and I don't know how our topic landed on spanking. She just suddenly quipped in her gibberish way "idi lalu elas." And I was like, "huh?" "Idi lalu elas" means Ely spanked me with a slipper. I kept asking her if she's telling the truth and she kept saying "eee-yeah" Hmmm.... our babysitter is very well-known in the neighborhood for years as a good bs, but why would a toddler (2-y.o. only) say she was hit by a slipper by her. At first I didnt want to believe because I might just have misunderstood her or she's just making it up. Do you think toddlers who can barely make complete sentences could possibly lie already about something that really has not happened at all? Moms out there, help me!

/

My brother will kill me when he learns about this. Sorry, talagang gusto ko lang matawa! We were talking on the phone about buying an mp3 player for my sister. I told him to look for something with a GB or gigabyte capacity. He saw one but he said it was only about 64 MB and then he said... "Ano ba yung MB? milli-byte?" (ROTFL!!!!!) I nearly fell of my chair when I heard it! Hehehe hindi ka naman nila kilala kaya okay lang na sinulat ko to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home