Wednesday, May 25, 2005

After a long hiatus... part 2

Hello and Good Blogging to you, who may be reading this "quarterly blog" of mine. God knows I've always wanted to put something in here, but I just couldn't find time. Today, I told myself I will put my thoughts in writing.

I am feeling very happy since yesterday for some shallow reason. I have been listening to Philippine radio stations that I discovered a few months back. The site is actually for Filipinos all over the world and it has this list of Filipino Radio Stations . I listen to 702 DZAS at work but for some reason I was getting a "404 Error" message. Everyday I try to click on it but to no avail. I gave it up for some time, thinking that some kind of a firewall at work is blocking the connection to the server. Last Tuesday, I tried again, expecting to get the same error message but I'll try anyway. To my surprise, I got connected to 702 DZAS and I was the happiest creature on earth! It is my favorite radio station in the whole world! (well, next to KKLA). I noticed that the webmaster has changed the URL for the Filipino stations probably because they are getting a lot of messages from listeners having a hard time connecting. The Lord has always been looking after me and my spiritual health. He knows I needed to hear from my favorite radio station to refresh me of HIS goodness.

This is it for now. I will try to update this boring blog with some pictures. "Will Try"... take note.


-----------

Lately, I've been attempting to connect to my old classmates in ICAM, short for Immaculate Conception Academy of Manila. I belong to batch '83 and whoever may be reading this, if you know someone from ICAM, or you actually belong to my batch, I've set up a yahoo group for us named ICAM_batch83. You can join there and we'll do some catching up.


I was able to connect to my classmate/barkada Lani Basco , who is now a dentist in Chicago, Illinois here in the US. So far, she's the only one I was able to connect with (on the phone and for a few minutes lang). Hopefully, this blog will be discovered by my classmates in ICAM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home