Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Random Thoughts

Please dont mind me if this entry seems to jump from one topic to another. It's just that I want to write whatever's in my head -- and also to see the flow of thoughts in my mind. I want to know if I will be able to come up with one topic with sense.

We finally decided to collect money from all people who drinks coffee in the morning - particularly those who use the coffee pot by the sink. There are at least 10 people, including me, who cannot stand to work without getting a coffee fix. We used to just bring whatever supply is running low, but a lot of times some people just get coffee and don't think that they have to contribute anything. Some just don't get it, and a lot of times, they are the ones with big coffee mugs who fill it up to the brim. Tsk-tsk...

I slept at about 1:30 this morning. I was doing my taxes.... well, actually before I was able to set my hands on it, I need to make sure my kids have had their dinner, spent my quality time with them by watching tv or playing with them two active toddlers, washed the dishes, get those feeding bottles washed and filled with milk, do a little folding of the laundry, issue checks for the bills, get mine and my husband's clothes ready for tomorrow, fix the bed where my babies will be sleeping, check my e-mail for a few minutes.... then do my taxes. After3 hours I woke up to take a bath and get everybody up and about to get ready and head for work. My eyes feel sandy right now. *yawn* Did I get to finish doing my return? .... nope.

A few times have I heard that one person got laid off from work and then days later won the lottery. Do you also speak to God and say, "Lord, when is my turn to win? Don't you want me to win because I won't be able to handle it? I promise to keep my feet on the ground, promise." Anyhow, I keep buying the Lotto in the hope of not only getting rich but to be able to pay all our debts and the debts and mortgages of my siblings and in-laws, or so we can send our kids to a good school, better yet, home school them. When?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home