Thursday, April 15, 2004

Tax Season Again

I finally got to finish doing our tax return! Grabeh, 2:00 am na ako nakatulog. I had to wait for my kids to slumber... yeah my son slept around 11:30 pm. Abi slept around 10:45 pm. Not too bad. That's my normal sleep time nowadays. I have to put them to sleep first so I can concentrate on our income tax return. Mind you, though, I am not a CRAMMER, but I can tell you when you have 2 kids, I will admire you if you can stay on top of things... in everything. Wow!.. that is now just a dream for me. So I don't encourage you to go to our house... magulo eh. Geez, I don't even have time to get a haircut! ... pero ha, I can still blog, hehehe.

I am so sleepy this morning at work, kaya heto, I keep munching on chocolates to keep me awake.

Anyhow, I got my first copy of Guideposts . April issue. So excited ako kasi I've been waiting for this for so many weeks. Actually, I saw a copy of this in the waiting room of my OB many months ago and I got hooked to reading it. Very informative and enlightening issues are there. Try nyo. (No, they didn't pay me to endorse them ;-) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home