Monday, April 26, 2004

Bridal Shower

Last Sunday, we gave a bridal shower for my bro & sister-in-law to be. Wala lang, I just wanted to say how my mom-in-law was impressed how our house turned out over the weekend. We moved to this house early this year from a bachelor's pad. (Imagine how we fit in that single apartment before -- my hubby, ako, and my 2 kids... ako rin nagtataka) Anyway, the point that I was trying to come up is... first of all...you wouldn't believe how much things we've accumulated before we moved, kasi no matter how we try to put things in place, there are still boxes left unopened and to be sorted. It took us 4 grueling months before we can get rid of those boxes when all it takes is hosting a party para maayos ang bahay... you know what I mean? Paano naman, just taking care of the 2 - an infant and a toddler is already a full time job. Actually, we didnt get rid of the boxes... we just put them in the garage to free up space in the house. I dont encourage anybody before to go to our house kasi they might not see us because of the towering boxes, hehehe, pero ngayon siguro pwede ng pagtiyagaan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home