Thursday, May 06, 2004

My Last Will

Somebody said, "live your life everyday as if it's your last." This is a good axiom to live by. That's my reason for making up my last will. Whoever finds it strange, may not find it so in the end.

For all the material things I possess, which I don't think is a lot, I leave it to my husband and children. Anyway, when I die and go to heaven, I won't be able to bring it with me. Besides, it's no use holding on to it. It will just make my trip slower and heavier. I wouldn't like that.

For all the happy moments I was given with my family, I leave it to the people of broken families who are in the verge of giving up. May they find the light at the end of the tunnel.

For all the trying moments my husband and I have to undergo and later on conquered it, I leave it to all the couples who are in the verge of divorce. May they see that there is not a perfect person on earth and that it's okay to forgive.... then "forgetting" will follow.

For all the sad moments I experienced on the loss of loved ones, I leave it to the person who has never experienced how to love and later lose the one they love. It's a sweet sorrow.

For all my dreams that never materialized, I leave it to all to the children of the world. It's okay to dream and not get what you want. Dreaming alone is a sacred place where you become what you want and everything falls in the right place. Just be certain to wake up and make it into reality.

These are all my possessions. Not much to hold, but it's made up of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home